A must-attend Academic conference on social sciences
Share your knowledge at this prestigious Conference on social sciences
The 5th World Conference on Social Sciences Studies is the academic event of the year. In the course of the three days of the event, the attendees will dive into the most pressing subjects of the field, exploring trends, engaging in roundtable discussions, meeting the world’s most renowned academics, and identifying ways to move existing research to new heights.
An academic conference on social sciences is planned under the guidance of a highly expert scientific committee. As such, the objectives of this academic conference are as follows:
- To maximize learning opportunities via a diverse mix of presentations and perspectives;
- To enhance knowledge outtakes by introducing various learning formats, including seminars, roundtable discussions, and poster presentations;
- To identify the area with the most pressing research needs;
- To offer networking opportunities for all those attending the event – scientists, scholars, researchers, and representatives of for- and non-profit organizations as well as research institutions;
- To provide a platform where attendees can receive feedback on their own research;
- To build an organic network of diverse opinions in order to facilitate the cross-border exchange of knowledge and experience.
Paper Submission Guidelines
3SCONF Call For Papers Is Now Open
The academic conference on social sciences is a leading interdisciplinary conference that features the most relevant and insightful research in the discipline. It is a unique opportunity to present your research findings – be it via an oral or poster presentation – to a diverse group of academics.
The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Social Sciences, Humanities, Language and Literature. Other related tracks and topics will also be considered. In addition to an academic conference on social sciences offering a platform to maximize the reach of your research, it is an excellent chance to receive feedback on your work from a network of peers.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures, and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review.
Among academic conference on social sciences offering you most prestigious publication opportunities
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 5th World Conference on Social Sciences Studies follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
The Abstracts of all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN Number.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Quality Hotel Globe
Address: Arenaslingan 7, 121 77 Johanneshov, Sweden