- The papers MUST have a ‘technologies in learning’ aspect and should not be only descriptions or experience reports.
- Make sure that the paper has not been submitted for publication anywhere, as simultaneous submissions can potentially lead to copyright violations or disputes if the work is published in different publications.
- The decision of whether or not the submission can be included in the journal publication remains at the full discretion of the journal editors and is subject to the results of the double-blind peer review and the satisfactory completion of any revisions required.
Deadline: 20 April 2023
This interdisciplinary journal aims to focus on the exchange of relevant trends and research results as well as the presentation of practical experiences gained while developing and testing elements of technology enhanced learning. So, it aims to bridge the gap between pure academic research journals and more practical publications. So, it covers the full range from research, application development to experience reports and product descriptions.
- eISSN: 1863-0383
- Journal Link: https://online-journals.org/index.php/i-jet
- Indexing/Abstracting: Elsevier Scopus, Ei Compendex, IET Inspec, EBSCO, DOAJ, dblp, LearnTechLib.
- Scopus index link: https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100197967
- Publication Fee: €320
- Publication Date: August 2023